- 24 June 2016 – Charlotte Proudman: Why I took a stand against sexism, Chartered Management Institute.
- 10 May 2016 – Feminist lawyers: The fight for gender equality in the legal profession, Lawcareers.net.
- 29 April 2016 – “Barrister fighting for women’s rights in and out of court” by Katie Grant, Independent (in print, 30 April 2016).
- 27 April 2016 – Gendered Lives, Gendered Laws: Charlotte Proudman on Women in Law, the Nordic Model, and the Old Boy’s Club, Loughborough University.
- 10 April 2016 – A Conversation with Charlotte Proudman. Blog by Antonia Sudkaemper.
- 26 February 2016 – Charlotte was interviewed by Varsity about feminism, lad culture, and sexism in the workplace.
- 8 February 2016 – Charlotte was featured in an article published by Cambridge News promoting the forthcoming Women of the World Festival Cambridge in March, which Charlotte will be speaking at.
- February 2016 – Cambridge Edition magazine interviewed Charlotte Proudman in the run up to Women of the World Festival Cambridge, which Charlotte will be speaking at in March.
She’s a staggeringly accomplished woman; a barrister in family law, an expert in female genital mutilation, forced marriage and honour-based violence, and a doctoral researcher here at Cambridge researching FGM in England and Wales. We asked her if feminism is still important here in the UK where we have relative equality compared with women in other countries, and she said, “Patriarchy is universal and cross-cultural; it’s not something to one society and not others… I think it’s important to have feminism wherever you have gender inequality.”
- 21 January 2015 – Coverage by Left Foot Forward of a debate on quotas for women at the Fawcett Society. Charlotte argued for the introduction of quotas amongst the judiciary.
- 4 January 2015 – Interview with Chambers Diversity, “Thoughts for 2016: Charlotte Proudman.”
- 29 December 2015 – Interview with the Guardian. Stories of 2015, sexism and social media.
- 2 December 2015 – Interview with Chambers Student about women at the Bar and the introduction of quotas.
- 2 December 2015 – Comment at Legal Cheek about a solicitor diversity programme:
“While the scheme is a welcomed step to achieving gender parity, it is important to point out that such schemes should not focus on teaching women to lean in or behave more like men. Gender inequality is not a reflection of women’s inadequacy, it is a reflection of male power… Only quotas for women will ensure absolutely equality. If you believe in gender equality then there can be no justification for supporting anything less.”
- 7 November 2015 – Charlotte Proudman: what happened next, The Saturday Times Magazine.
- October 2015 – Sexism in the workplace, The Norwegian Bar Magazine.
- 14 September 2015 – Interview with the Huffington Post on silencing women who challenge sexism.
- 10 September 2015 – Interview with the London Evening Standard on sexism in the legal profession (published in print).
- 8 September 2015 – Interview about challenging sexism with the Guardian.